Über das Buch
This easy-to-read book encourages the reader to prepare mentally for their own death as a way of normalising the inevitable. Karen writes from the heart and as a mum of someone on the Autism spectrum.
Eigenschaften und Details
- Hauptkategorie: Inspiration
- Weitere Kategorien Familie & Erziehung, Religion & Spiritualität
Projektoption: 20×25 cm
- Bedrucktes Hardcover: 9781922600059
- Softcover: 9781922600042
- Veröffentlichungsdatum: Feb. 27, 2021
- Sprache English
- Schlüsselwörter Dying, Coping, Grief, Self-Help, Death
I am a parent-carer who writes beautifully illustrated photo books for people on the Autism spectrum and their loving families. These easy-to-read books celebrate the many strengths of the neurodiverse community. I have also written 3 heartfelt photo books on thinking peacefully about death. Mentally preparing for my own death and portraying my personal meditative practise for grieving alone.