Über das Ebook
hospice in Berlin I accompany a little
boy to whom I dedicate this book.
The resulting microscopic photographs
and poems reflect the world of his tears.
In gratitude and solidarity
Henrieke I. Strecker
Eigenschaften und Details
- Hauptkategorie: Kunst & Fotografie
- Version eBook mit festem Layout, 37 Seiten
- Veröffentlichungsdatum: Feb. 16, 2017
- Letzte Bearbeitung März 01, 2017
- Sprache English
- Schlüsselwörter Children hospice, Tears, Microscope, Poems, Botanical Garden, Volunteering, Photography, Art
From early childhood, nature has been my teacher. I am self-taught, learning from nature. When young I watched the flora of the Black Forest, its changes, how it unfolds, how time works upon it. Each step is its own beauty. I look at a wilting flower and see it become a beautiful gown. Nature knows much. Gradually I learn some of what nature knows. This learning becomes my art. www.lightbox.berlin