Über das Buch
Enter a world where you come face to face with some of the world's most fascinating wildlife. Twenty-six pages of full color photos will have you captivated, witty anecdotes aside. A rich visual journey through many of America's zoological institutions and wildlife sanctuaries.
Eigenschaften und Details
- Kategorie Kunst & Fotografie
Standard-Querformat, 25×20 cm
- Bedrucktes Hardcover: 9781366059161
- Softcover: 9781366059178
- Leinencover mit Buchumschlag: 9781366059185
- Veröffentlichungsdatum Apr. 20, 2017
- Sprache English
- Tags animals, animal, wildlife photography, nature photography, photography
Cara Siera is a writer and photographer with an affinity for nature and young adult fiction. Cara has written previously for "Brevity--A Concise Journal of Literary Nonfiction," "The Red Mud Review," and the "Yellow Jacket" newspaper. Cara employs both digital and traditional darkroom photography.