Über das Buch
Wild Life - Naked Outdoors
The title suggests many possibilities... skinny dipping, flashing for beads or attention, public exhibitionism, social nudism, getting close to nature, escape from oppressing rules and restrictions, rebellion, liberation of the free spirit, sunbathing with no tan lines, nude modeling, body painting, dance, yoga, festivals, contests and events. It can be appreciated by all who dare - whether participating or watching. Most will agree you have not lived until you've tried it.
We have taken a keen interest in the social aspects of public nudity. From the fears of a shy first-time model to the excitement of a professional showgirl, from a tourist winning beads and cheers on Bourbon Street in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, or an experienced stripper or an adult entertainer signing autographs and posing for her fans at a convention, festival or special event, we capture the experience in photos and videos for your personal enjoyment.
We would like to thank all of the participants for graciously posing for our cameras and sharing their unique beauty with us. All subjects are over the legal age of 18 at the time of visual recording.
305 photos in all on 160 pages. Preview is set to ALL pages.
Individual photos from this book may be purchased from post cards to canvas prints here:
Eigenschaften und Details
- Kategorie Kunstfotografie
Querformat groß, 33×28 cm
- Leinencover mit Buchumschlag: 9781457984709
- Bedrucktes Hardcover: 9781457984716
- Veröffentlichungsdatum Feb. 26, 2010
- Sprache English
- Tags Yoga, Glamour, Sexy, 18+, Ladies, Women, Festivals, Showgirls, Strippers, Exhibitionists, Naturists, Erotica, Biker Chicks, Fantasy Fest, Key West, Mardi Gras, Body Painting, Nude Modeling, Adult Entertainment, Public Nudity, Body Freedom, Nude Recreation